Last year at Centri Kid we talked with a children's pastor who blogs their group and heard how much his parents loved it. So we decided that's what we wanted to try this year. Our hope is that this will eliminate some of the "kid sickness" moms feel while their child is at camp. It's a great way for us to tell you what's going on and for you to leave comments for your kids. Hope you enjoy!
I think that this is a great idea! Parents can check in daily to see not only how the kids are doing but what they are doing. Great job Debbie!
ReplyDeleteLooks Great!! Just no pic of you know who dancing please!
ReplyDeleteDebbie, this is an awesome idea!! I don't know about kid sickness LOL, but I sure will love seeing/reading about what they're doing. Thanks for everything you do for the children. It is a stressful and often thankless job. You are appreciated!
ReplyDeleteLaurie Moody
Hey Allie, hope you are having fun! We love you! Mom,Dad, and Tay
ReplyDelete