Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Recreation

Every morning after Bible Study, they take the kids to Recreation and teach them games with a lesson or moral. Here are some pics . . .







6 comments:

  1. This blog is cool to follow. We like seeing pictures of my brother. Looks like yall are having fun. Can't wait to go myself. My Grandmother says she wants to crash the party. Keep posting...I'll keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like everyone is having a ball. Please tell John that "D", Jack, Thomas, Breck and I miss him very much. Thanks 2 him, we R having to sleep w/Jack!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you guys having such a great time!
    Jeff S

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures! tell kolby we love him and pray he is having a great time.

    joe and jamie sprague

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are praying for all of you!! Looks like a lot of fun!!! It rained all day here...have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there looks like there is alot going on I'm sure everyone is having fun. It is a true blessing for the kids. I miss U RJ and so does everyone else. Baby sissy keeps asking for U. RJ Williams we miss U and Love U very Much!!! And we are glad U got to go. Thanks FBC for everything.

    ReplyDelete