Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tracks



























































10 comments:

  1. so glad to see all the pictures. looks like everyone is having a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chase & Bryce. Looks like fun, fun, fun! The house is so quiet this week! Looks like you guys are having a great time in fellowship and fun. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you both this much......................
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annah Looks like your having a great time. I just wanted you to know that I Love You and I miss you very much. Keep having fun and I will talk to you soon.

    Love from Iraq
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annah,
    I hope you are having fun!! I Love & Miss you very much will talk to you soon.

    Love from Iraq,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey John, looks like you are having a ball. I can't wait to hear all the details. Nana said hurry home, she misses you too! I miss your warm soft skin:))))))))
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Mom and Dad.....and your little buddy :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura Beth , Grant, and Garrett are here to say hi to Phil and Will. Aunt Sissy says her church camp was never that much fun. Lucky you guys.
    G, LB and Grant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kyler! Looks as though you are having an absolute blast!!! Hayley wants me to tell you a few things. First, she wants to know how you are doing and let you know that she misses you AND also let you know that she is very good at jump rope...well, a little off the subject, but you know Hayley! Continue to have a great time, make sure you wear your sunscreen, and remember that Mom and Dad love you bunches.

    Mom, Dad, & Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey John looks like your having fun. Glad to see your swim shirt on in the pool. Remember I have people watching you.... always watching.:) Keep safe we love you, "D"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Greg,
    You are way TOO cool. Just sitting and letting all the action come to you. Have a great time!!! Mrs. Fry

    ReplyDelete